Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Justin Bieber Alert!



I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! I know I am!
I saw this website, and thought it was very cool to see all of these famous people talk about how science has been so important to them! I especially like Jack Black's video but the Justin Bieber one is pretty good too! :) 
The website is promoting a show that will be on ABC on August 14th @7 pm. The show is a celebration of Science and Technology and the students who competed in this year's USFirst Robotics Tournament.  Take a minute to watch the video below all about it. 
Enjoy the rest of your summer and I will see you all soon! 
:) Mrs. MacConnell




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Reply to Mrs. MacConnell's Blog

1. Hit the tiny link underneath the blog message that says "comments."

2. Type your thoughts in the white text box; instead of signing it with your name, put your first name and your last initial and class period so we stay safe on the Net, but can still figure out who you are. REMEMBER to proofread your comment and check for grammar and spelling errors!

3. Choose your profile and then publish your response. You should see a message saying that I have received it.

4. All comments need to be approved by me before they will be published.